Shinsuke Akagi, our executive officer, will be the lecturer at the online event “Meeting with Partners to Steadily Promote DX” to be held on February 22nd. The online seminar “Project DX” From competition to co-creation, from co-creation to collaboration, and the future beyond “He” (3 times in total), the final episode. Introducing advanced co-creation cases related to digital transformation, such as advanced automation using robots and AI and comprehensive consulting that emphasizes dialogue with customers, as one of the “accompaniment partners” that collaborate with local companies. To do.
● Title: 3rd Project DX “From competition to co-creation, from co-creation to collaboration, and beyond” -Meeting with partners to steadily promote digital transformation-
● Date and time: February 22, 2022 (Tuesday) 13: 30-16: 30 (* Participation and withdrawal are free)
● Main contents: [Part 1] “As a good consultant for companies aiming for management reform”
* Multiple “accompaniment partners” such as IT vendors and community-based companies will introduce examples of management reforms through digitalization and DX, examples of co-creation with customers, and services that are close to customers.
● Holding method: Online distribution by Microsoft Teams
● Participation target: Not limited to the Hokuriku region, small and medium-sized enterprises nationwide who are interested in DX, regional future leaders, IT vendors, financial institutions, academic institutions, public support organizations, administrative agencies, etc. free)
● Capacity: 200 people
● Deadline: February 18, 2022 (Friday) noon
● Application: Please specify the following required items and apply by e-mail to
[Email subject] Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry DX seminar request
[Requirements] Company name (organization name), job title, name, phone number, account display name on the day of participation
Click here for details and leaflets >>>